Our client is one of the leading global companies whose footprints extend over 5 continents in over 50 countries and employs more than 30 000 people. This ever-growing team specializes in information technology services, helping other organisations achieve great things by building their digital infrastructure. You are acquainted with a Global Top Employer whose passion is Hybrid cloud as well as cyber security for businesses on an enterprise scale. Powerful combination of employing visionary individuals and their passion about making a difference ensures them a place on a list of Fortune 100 and Fortune 500.
|Position Title||Operations Manager|
|Language Skills||Fluent German and very good English skills both written and spoken.|
3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
|Location||Greater Munich area, Leipzig, Eisenach and Berlin|
|Education (min)||Technical education or technical university degree (i.e., informatics, engineering, electrical engineering).|
|Willingess to Travel (%)||0%|
|Reports to||Project lead|
|Contract||Permanent / Full Time|
Please apply by uploading your CV attached over the link that you can find below. Keep in mind that the size of each uploaded file must be no more than 2MB.
In this exciting activity you will predominantly be working for our customers on site and provide competent support to the project team with your extended network expertise.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the operation and are the first point of contact for our customers
- Controlling the scope of service provision in collaboration with the operations manager of our client.
- Taking over the deployment and capacity planning for optimal service provision.
- Taking over the professional guidance of the Level 1 team and plan their shifts.
- Monitoring the service levels and goals as well as performing root cause analysis in case of deviations.
- Coordinating 3rd-party changes and actively participating in Change Advisory Boards segments.
- Technical education or technical university degree (i.e., informatics, engineering, electrical engineering).
- Several years of experience in dealing with service processes and an ITIL certification would be desirable.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and are strategy and result oriented.
- Experience with CISCO LAN, ideally you have a certificate (CCNA, CCNP or similar).
- You’re familiar with solving issues with HP, Aruba, F5 and/or Blue Coat.
- Structured approach combined with a very careful and results-oriented way of working, especially in problem analysis.
- Distinctive customer and service orientation.
- Fluent German and very good English skills both written and spoken.
You are expected to be creative and communicative above all else. Your skills need to be utilized so that new processes and services are constantly being developed to the benefit of the customers. Since this is a very dynamic working environment, you need to perform many different tasks at once to suit the needs of all the parties you are connected with. In this, proper and efficient communication is key, as well as diligence and dedication to the work at hand.
As an operational manager you will take over the professional guidance of the Level 1 team and plan their shifts.
This company is at the forefront of the ICT market and a visionary leader among its competitors. To join this team, you must have proper dedication and the will to advance further because to join this company means to become a winner!