Our client is one of the leading global companies whose footprints extend over 5 continents in over 50 countries and employs more than 30 000 people. This ever-growing team specializes in information technology services, helping other organisations achieve great things by building their digital infrastructure. You are acquainted with a Global Top Employer whose passion is Hybrid cloud as well as cyber security for businesses on an enterprise scale. Powerful combination of employing visionary individuals and their passion about making a difference ensures them a place on a list of Fortune 100 and Fortune 500.
|Position Title||Operations Manager|
|Language Skills||Fluent German and very good English skills both written and spoken.|
3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
|Location||Greater Munich area, Leipzig, Eisenach and Berlin|
|Education (min)||Technical education or technical university degree (i.e., informatics, engineering, electrical engineering).|
|Willingess to Travel (%)|
|Reports to||Project lead|
In this exciting activity you will predominantly be working for our customers on site and provide competent support to the project team with your extended network expertise.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the operation and are the first point of contact for our customers
- Controlling the scope of service provision in collaboration with the operations manager of our client.
- Taking over the deployment and capacity planning for optimal service provision.
- Taking over the professional guidance of the Level 1 team and plan their shifts.
- Monitoring the service levels and goals as well as performing root cause analysis in case of deviations.
- Coordinating 3rd-party changes and actively participating in Change Advisory Boards segments.
- Technical education or technical university degree (i.e., informatics, engineering, electrical engineering).
- Several years of experience in dealing with service processes and an ITIL certification would be desirable.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and are strategy and result oriented.
- Experience with CISCO LAN, ideally you have a certificate (CCNA, CCNP or similar).
- You’re familiar with solving issues with HP, Aruba, F5 and/or Blue Coat.
- Structured approach combined with a very careful and results-oriented way of working, especially in problem analysis.
- Distinctive customer and service orientation.
- Fluent German and very good English skills both written and spoken.
As an operational manager you will take over the professional guidance of the Level 1 team and plan their shifts.
This company is at the forefront of the ICT market and a visionary leader among its competitors. To join this team, you must have proper dedication and the will to advance further because to join this company means to become a winner!