Shark Group has a track record of success in finding the right candidate for its clients. This success reflects the skills, commitment and creative insight of our consultants who, most importantly, remain attuned to their clients’ core recruitment requirements. Clients have stated that Shark delivers: A way of working that is in the interest of its clients’ by delivering a ROI and TCO in its assignments and contributing to the customers short and long term margin goals e.g. “Corporate Profitability Contribution”. A “GAP-Analysis” and a “life” market evaluation as a project start. A comprehensive assessment of each assignment with the expertise to present innovative solutions. A genuinely personal service with experienced consultants closely involved in all aspects of the assignment. A thorough and highly professional search process clearly communicated with informed research, extensive evaluation, reference checking and detailed reports on short-listed candidates. A very high success rate including completion of assignments What distinguishes Shark more than anything else is the focus on building strong professional relationships, paramount being the people who will make long-term results possible.
Mission: “Be the trusted advisor for our clients to deliver premium professional services in human resource recruitment and recruitment outsourcing services for our clients, in a global fast moving environment.”
Shark Group is recognized in the market as a valued global partner for its clients and their recruitment needs and outsourcing or out tasking needs. As a full service organization with regional councils in the Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific the Shark Group mission is to deliver Recruitment Services, Outsourcing Services and specific Solutions to our customers. We also consult our clients with strategies around Recruitment strategies and employee development. We live to a code of Ethics and Professional Practice Guidelines, a Client’s Bill of Rights and a Client’s Charter, all of which are designed to help clients obtain the right candidate that is fitting from a personal and cultural perspective into the organization
|Position Title||Talent Aquisition Manager – Life Science & Medical|
|Language Skills||bilingual (English and either German, Spanish or French)|
Proficient in IT, excellent communication skills, excellent telephone manner
Academic background is not necessary
|Willingess to Travel (%)|
|Reports to||Head of Research & Identification|
We seek an individual who is keen on identifying exceptional talent that meets the requirements established by our clients worldwide. The successful applicant will be supporting the company’s targets by conducting research on major professional networking sites, contacting potential candidates via email and, mainly, via phone. The Project Lead Analyst’s main responsibly is outbound candidate acquisition.
The necessary skills the person should attain are:
- good organizational and administrative skills
- excellent telephone manner
- excellent skills in using B2B tools like LinkedIn, Xing, and alternatives
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- good interpersonal skills
- being able to deal with various projects at a time, problem-solving skills
- very good data processing and IT skills
- strong attention to detail
- It is vital that the candidate understands the importance of “research and identification” in a recruitment context.
- He / She should be able to work in a team as well as on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be able to communicate properly, verbally and written, with team members at the work location itself as well as with Shark members located elsewhere.
- In order to work efficiently with all the company systems, it is essential for the candidate to have IT experience and proficiency in MS Office.
- The candidate will be expected to act pro-actively at all times, especially on the phone.
Competences of the appropriate candidate:
Result orientation: The ideal applicant has a clear understanding what it means and takes to deliver results on time, budget and quality.
Analytical skills: The ideal candidate has excellent analytical and communicative skills. The applicant has a healthy self-confidence and easily understands and evaluates the given situation.
Open-minded and driven by success: He/she has the ability to quickly drive ideas into solutions while helping to provide input and help to the team.
Strategic orientation: The candidate is quickly able to work and integrate himself into new and challenging projects.
Collaboration and influencing: The successful job accomplishment will strongly depend on collaboration with peers and within the organization.
Teaming and Gravitas: To ensure success in his / her field the person need a high level of social competence being a team player and needs gravitas in the presentation towards customers, colleagues and superior management.
- Users of professional networking sites and Switchboards
- Managing Director
- Head of Research and Identification
- CV administration team
- Finance and IT
- Project Leaders and Team Members
If you are the right candidate for the position, we are looking forward to getting to know you!