|Position Title||Vice President D/A/CH|
|Language Skills||German – Native & English – Business Fluent|
18 years of experience in one of our selected verticals
|Location||Germany or Austria or Switzerland|
BA – expected & MBA – beneficial
|Willingess to Travel (%)||0%|
|Contract||Full Time – Partnership|
Given the growth in the various regions and in particular in the current one the time has come to implement a leader who drives the business in the region in alignment with the board direction. A true leader with a proven track record in at least two verticals of our organization and a person who has the drive, ambition and ability to further the existing organization while growing the team and the customer base. The Head of the country & vertical would need to have strong business acumen with a clear ability to generate business himself to further the team.
SGS has merged into a global recruitment organization for solutions like RPO, Executive Search, Skilled Management, and interim management solutions. SGS differs significantly from the rest of the industry. SGS will shape the future of recruitment in terms of quality, focus, transparency to their customers and speed by raising the bar for candidates and clients. We have spread to 17 countries in the past 24 months and are planning to add a significant amount of resources.
We seek an individual who is experienced with at least 18 years of experience in a managing position within one of the following vertical segments / markets.
- IT & Global Technology
- Professional Services
- Sales, Marketing & Media
- New Energy & Utility
- Life Science
We are looking for an individual who is interested to pursue a new career path in their live with an excellent opportunity to be part of a global team. The individual would be able to grow their personal team and client base and help to shape and form the global organization and the future development of the company.
- The necessary skills the person should attain are:
- 18 years of experience in one of our core nine market segments managed people or teams in companies in one of the following roles [C.X.O., GM, MD, VP, Director level]
- Build a local team, establish a personal customer base, support other teams with on-going projects. Grow a local team and manage your team.
- Create new Executive placement projects & cover existing projects
- The ideal candidate has been a senior leader in their past career and has held a senior Management or Executive position in the past.
- The ideal candidate brings a profound expertise in three of the following arenas of companies / corporations such as:
- Sales & Marketing
- Executive Management
- Human Resources
- Finance & Controlling
- Customer Service
- Managed Services
- He / She handled teams with full responsibility including disciplinary power.
- In your role it will be expected that you create, lead, operate and manage projects.
- The entire systems, methods and corporation is built on the foundation of teaming, competence leading centres and global knowledge teams. We take the word “team” not just as a phrase. Only teams can operate projects, never individuals. People who are not able to perform in a team environment with transparent open and honest communication will not be considered for the position.
- Travel is a part of the job, but is in the range between 10% – 40% of your time.
- Your assignments will be national and/or global.
- The ideal candidate must have gravitas in leading and managing executive management level in customer accounts.
- He / She must be able to operate and communicate at eye-to-eye level with senior management peers in all divisions and corporate segments of customers.
- It is vital that the candidate is able to understand / listen to the customer needs and understands the driving compelling events that drive the customer.
- The person should have excellent presentation and negotiation skills and is a well-accepted and perceived as a pleasant professional.
- He / She must be able to tailor our service portfolio to the needs of the specific customer situation and needs.
- The candidate must have a solid and well-established network that ranges from mid to top level management in companies and corporations.
- He / She must have a self-starting attitude, self-learning mentality and be able to work in a self-employed environment.
- Entrepreneurial character and working mentality will be received very beneficial.
Competencies of the appropriate candidate:
Business development: The ideal candidate has a solid understanding and track record of developing and creating new business opportunities by communicating to the highest level within a corporation. Presenting and acquiring business in a top down mentality by going to the decision making level. Proven ability to present at C.E.O. / Decision Making level. Ability to drive a solution driven approach.
Result orientation: The candidate builds a result driven team and is able to deliver a trustworthy funnel and committed project and revenue forecast.
Strategic orientation: The candidate can detach from immediate business relations and sketch compelling business priorities for the month and the quarter. He / She is able to priorities the best changes and projects that does have to most likelihood for closure to ensure the achievement and over performance of set goals and expectations.
Customer success: The ideal candidate is committed to understand the needs of the customer and clients and is able to understand the driving and underlying cause of the project. He is the lead example for his team in customer facing situations and drives customer contacts and builds relationships to the key interfaces.
Open minded and driven by success: He / She has the ability to react in competitive situations to overcome the competitive problem and drives the team into the right direction to closure.
Collaboration and influencing: The successful job accomplishment will strongly depend on collaboration with peers in the management and his team on a daily bases. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively cooperate within the global group and become a go-to person for many peers within the organization.
As a personality, the ideal candidate will convey seniority and gravitas which allows act and lead his assigned team and territory. He / She are a reliable, loyal and highly credible professional who will be respected within the organization.
You are an individual with a strong business acumen.
- Customes and Clients
The candidate has had an executive career and held a board position. We are looking for a person who is ready for a career change into high-level executive search. The individual can say yes to the following:
- Financially independent and settled
- The will to develop an international and unique organisation
- A leader who fully embraces the mission, vision and concept of the Scalable Global Solutions Group
- The ability to development and deliver a credible business plan
- A leader with a reliable, existing and substantial relationship base with decision makers
- The ability to access the senior and decision making level of national and international organizations, and to get in front them with the goal of winning new projects
- Deliver the needed know how, competence and expertise to clients and candidates
All Scalable Global Solutions Associates are licence holders that enables them to sell and operate the services of the company on a global bases. As a Scalable Global Solutions licence holder, you will find a passionate team, great systems, support and a unique model to help create your path to success.Given the growth of our company, we are ready for exceptional leaders to join our team. You will operate independently with support and direction from the Scalable Global Solutions board. You are a true leader with a proven track record in at least two business verticals of our organization, and have the drive, ambition and ability to further the existing organization by growing the team and the customer base. You possess the clear ability to generate business.